Ancient Coins and AntiquitiesDan Tel Aviv Hotel
Coins (1-83), Weights (90-97), Seals (100-118), Oil Lamps (121-145), Glass (150-196), Antiquities (201-362) and Maps (370-371).
The catalog cover shows lot #317, A Bronze Head of Silenus.
Lots can be viewed at the Dan Tel Aviv Archaeological Center shop (99 Hayarkon St).
- Tuesday 11 April: 10am-9pm
- Wednesday 12 April: 10am-4pm
- Thursday 13 April: Closed
- Friday 14 April: 10am-4pm
- Saturday 15 April: Closed
- Sunday 16 April: 10am-9pm
- Monday 17 April (day of sale): 10am-4pm
- Monday 17 April (day of sale): After the sale
- Tuesday 18 April: 10am-4pm
- Wednesday 19 April: Closed
- Thursday 20 April: 10am-7pm
- Friday 21 April: 10am-4pm
Exhibition hall: +972 (3) 524-7960
Fax to send bids: +972 (3) 529-1272
Phone the evening of sale: +972 (3) 520-2549/69
(Because occasionally some numbers are not assigned a lot, you may wish to redisplay starting from an item one notch lower than the lot# you wish to start with. For example, to redisplay starting from lot #201, you could start from item 151.)